Trình độ học vấn
• To sell Lifeline’s solutions to customers at the highest margin that the market will support
and which meet the customer expectations.
• Preparing a worthwhile solution to customers and maximizes the benefit to Lifeline.
• Propose a solution that matches Lifeline’s capabilities and takes into account fully the
• Documentation/ Market Intelligence / Clients sourcing
• Maintain close contact with the customer even after the order is placed to ensure that the
order goes smoothly and that the customer expectations are met or exceeded.
• To be the pioneer in the management team.
• To be trained to lead a team and manage a portfolio.
• To create A&P campaigns
• Opportunity for travel and training works
We offer an attractive working environment with national and international career development opportunities based on performance and skills. We treat each other with mutual
respect and trust, sharing information and knowledge through all levels. This must be seen as
an exciting entry opportunity for an international career.
• At least 03 year Sales experience in the cleaning industry, or related field such as
chemicals, cleaning machinery, environmental etc.
• University Degree (Major preference such as Environmental or Business
• Good at Interpersonal skills and Communications skills
• To think and act proactively
• English proficiency and Vietnamese (written and spoken is a must)
• Proven track record is a must
- Job application
- Related titles
Contact : Ms Thuận _ 0836206443
Mail : Accounts@lifelineenv.vn