Không yêu cầu
Trình độ học vấn
Không yêu cầu
- Shift supervisor for check-in/check-out hotel guests courteously and efficiently according to set standards.
- Ensure shift Guest Service Representatives maintain complete knowledge of front desk procedures at all times. Primary team member shift trainer.
- Ensure all shift checklists are completed prior to departure of Guest Service Representatives.
- Process all payments according to established hotel requirements.
- Provide information to any guest or visitor inquiry.
- Ability to input and access data in computer, to perform assigned duties with attention to detail, speed, accuracy, follow-through, courtesy, cooperativeness.
- Ability to operate telephone console, to remain stationary at assigned post for extended periods of time, to understand guest inquiries and provide responses, to promote positive relations with all individuals who approach the front desk by telephone or in person.
- Ability to focus on guests' needs, remaining calm and courteous, to think clearly, quickly and make concise decisions, to ensure security of guest room access.
- Ability to satisfactorily communicate with guest, co-workers and management to their understanding. Handle guest complaints with follow up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Ability to work well under pressure of 50 arrivals/departures within any given-hour work shift. Ability to maintain confidentiality of all guests and hotel information.
- Ability to work cohesively with other departments and co-workers as part of a team. Accept and record wake-up call requests; deliver to PBX. Monitor, send and distribute guest messages, mail and faxes. Document and confirm reservations and cancellations.
- Communicate pertinent guest information to designated departments/personnel. Adhere to all cashiering procedures. Act as PBX operator at designated times.
- Maintain guest privacy and security at all times by following policies regarding key security and guest room numbers. Complete additional duties/tasks as assigned daily by the Supervisor.