The Merchandiser is the main connection between the customer and the factory with their key focus being to plan, prepare and monitor all stages of a customer’s sampling/ production order. A Merchandiser is responsible for ensuring the customer’s expectations and requirements are met whilst working within the company’s capabilities and capacity and following policies and procedures set out by the company.
A Merchandiser should deal directly with the Senior Merchandiser on daily tasks, however will also be required to report to the Merchandising Manager.
- Communication with customer
o The Merchandiser is a central point of contact for customers on daily enquiries and is responsible for ensuring that all queries are responded to within an appropriate time frame and manner.
- Processing Sampling and Production Orders
o Customer - Checking customers tech packs, artwork, purchase orders, timelines and comments to ensure the brief is clear and achievable
o Factory - Communicate new orders to relevant areas within the factory and request the information required to begin purchasing, planning the critical path and creating the costing i.e. Proforma Invoice, Spreadsheet, Pattern Ratings, Fabric List, Trim Cards
- Monitor Sampling and Production Orders
o Work closely with the factory to monitor all aspects of samples, fabric and trims arrival, quality, production and delivery and ensuring customers are advised of problems when necessary
- Building and maintaining effective work relationships
o This applies to customers, suppliers, fellow merchandiser’s and all staff within the factory.
- Quality control
o A Merchandiser is responsible for ensuring sampling and production garments are QC
’d before exiting the factory
- Following all policies set out by the company
o Human Resources Manual
o I.T Manual and Regulations
o Code of Conduct
o Merchandising Manual
o Occupational Health & Safety requirements
Luật Lao động Việt Nam
Thời gian thử việc: Nhận việc ngay
- Experience – Applicant must having experience in the garment / manufacturing industry.
- Industry knowledge – must understand garments and the componentry behind the business, have a working knowledge of fabrics / trims / production.
- Well organized with good time management and problem solving skills
- Moderate English – essential as regular communication with English speaking customers is required
- Able to work independently and also in a team environment
Trình độ: Đại học
Kinh nghiệm: 2 năm
Yêu cầu hồ sơ:
- Đơn xin việc
- Sơ yếu lý lịch.
- Hộ khẩu, chứng minh nhân dân và giấy khám sức khỏe.
- Các bằng cấp có liên quan.