Assistant Executive Housekeeper
Cấp bậc: Nhân viên
Loại hình công việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Mô tả công việc
- Assist in managing the housekeeping and laundry operation to ensure product quality standards are met and that optimum service is provided to hotel guests according to hotel and company business objectives. Serve as Executive Housekeeper in his/her absence
- Monitors Housekeeping personnel to ensure guests receive prompt and courteous service
- Monitor Housekeeping personnel to ensure rooms, and particularly those of priority members, known repeat guests and other VIP’s receive special attention
- Informs other operating departments of Housekeeping matters, which concern notably the Front Office, to ensure accurate room status, in addition to communicating with Engineering and the Laundry
- Schedules routine inspections by supervisors, of all housekeeping areas including occupied and non-occupied rooms
- Inspects guest rooms in all Housekeeping areas on a regular basis to ensure furnishing, facilities and equipment are clean and in good repair, well maintained and replaced / refurbished as required
- Ensures Housekeeping personnel are familiar with in house facilities for the purpose of assisting guests
- Assists in monitoring and controlling Housekeeping procedures including lost and found, key control, security and emergency procedures, health and safety for employees and guests
- Acts on behalf of the Executive Housekeeper in his / her absence as assigned
- Works with Superior and Human Resources on manpower planning and management needs - Works with Superior Director of Finance in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget.
- More Details will be discussed at the interview.
Yêu cầu công việc
* Required Skills:
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Good writing skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Problem solving, motivating, organizational and training abilities
- Strong Leadership skills in managing teams
- Diploma in Hotel Administration, Hotel Management or equivalent
- 3 years housekeeping experience preferably in a hotel of similar size and complexity and including supervisory experience.
- Type and level of experience required may vary slightly based on size and complexity of operation
Hạn nộp hồ sơ
31-01-2014 (Đã hết hạn)
Nhấn vào nút "Nộp Đơn" để gửi hồ sơ ứng tuyển