Không yêu cầu
Trình độ học vấn
Không yêu cầu
1 Job Description and Responsibilities QC Inspector
1.2 Routine Inspection.
• Perform all in-process inspections as detailed in the sub-contract quality plan and sign off, if acceptable.
• Complete general surveillance during the entire contract to ensure compliance with all Business Unit (BU) procedures and any specific contractual requirements.
• Verification of all inspection reports as required in the sub-contract quality plan.
1.3 NCR / Concessions
• In the event of a NCR / concession request from the vendor, or on a non-conformance occurring, the QC inspector will act and ensure closure of the same.
1.3.1 Witness or Hold Points
• Will either perform or liaise with visiting inspector during these witnesses or hold points, as directed by the Operations Manager.
• To ensure the BU Procurement & QA
Engineers are advised in due time of Howden & client witness & hold points. To expedite suppliers on these to ensure all is ready and prepared for these planned dates.
Note: This may involve the Client or third party.
1.3.2 Weekly & Monthly meeting: progress, inspection schedule with responsible venders.
1.4.1 Contract Quality Documents
• Review all documents in the vendor’s quality dossier and ensure that all documents specified in the sub-contract quality plan are included.
• On completion, forward to the Operations Manager.
• To continually checked planned progress against actual progress and advises to Operations Manager or Regional Supply Chain Manager of any concerns.
1.6 Other Duties
• If the QC inspector feels there is a need for a new document or inspection report then a proposal should be sent to the Operations Manager and
We are now in a period of dynamic expansion and major investment. We can offer exceptional opportunities to engineers who are interested in building their career and their reputation, and are ready to accept the high level of responsibility that is part of our ethos.
Số năm kinh nghiệm:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Đại học
- Male, Vietnamese nationality
- Bachelor’s / diploma Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Production, Metallurgy )
- Minimum 3-5 years experience of steel fabrication
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Computer skill MS. Office / Excel, Outlook.
- Own car (prefer)
Hồ sơ bao gồm:
CV and Letter of Application