Không yêu cầu
Trình độ học vấn
Không yêu cầu
In charge of planning, organizing, coordinating, staffing, directing, controlling and evaluating all operations which are under his responsibility. The Executive Chef must develop long-range plans while resolving daily crises across the entire spectrum of the department and must thoroughly understand the basic principles or each component of the management system for Food and Beverage operation.
• To be directly responsible to the General Manager for the proper supervision and function of all kitchen employees, facilities, operations, sales, cots and department profit
• To analyze food operations from the standpoint of operating costs, increasing sales, efficiency, merchandising principles, work simplification and sanitation, making specific corrections and recommendations necessary for optimum performance; maintain payroll control.
• To develop and conduct training sessions, or workshop for kitchen personnel.
• To follow up programs and policies to insure compliance with prescribed methods and standards.
• To report directly to the General Manager for assignments and instructions, coordinating his function and activities with other department heads.
• To provide functional assistance and direction to Food and Beverage operations and issue instruction as the need arises.
• To supervise and coordinate all menu making, pricing, food presentation, sanitation, food promoting and employee scheduling.
• To coordinate with purchasing agent to insure that all related purchases confirm to the Food and Beverage department specification and quality. Approve and sign all Food requisition forms.
• To maintain an up-to-date standard recipe file showing a complete cost breakdown and preparation for all items on the menus, as well as specialty items which would be considered for future use.
• To develop or approve job descriptions for all positions in the department in order to orientate new employees properly.
• To make daily inspection of kitchen including all restaurants, storerooms employees cafeteria, and other areas under his control.
• To develop new ideas in conjunction with department heads which will increase sales, reduce costs or increase the productivity of the kitchen operation
• May be called upon at times to perform other related tasks not included in this description.
• Minimum 5 years of working experience in the related field.
• Impeccable knowledge of the professions.
• Knowledge of HACCP guidelines
• Alert and responsible, a hospitable service oriented.
• Able to communicate effectively at all levels.
• Able to work under pressure.
• Certificate/Degree or Diploma on hospitality (vocational/ professional/management)
• Good in both Vietnamese and English communication.
• Intermediate computer skills.
• Willing to work in Gia Vien, Ninh Binh.