Không yêu cầu
Trình độ học vấn
Không yêu cầu
** Job purpose:
• Provide timely and reliable financial information and analysis that leads to effective decision making in-country.
• Provides financial information and analysis that supports the country to meet agreed objectives.
• Position is reporting directly to Country Director (CD) for day to day operation and dotted line to Regional Finance Manager
Finance Manager’s role in the Country Management Team (CMT):
• Participate in CMT decision-making
• Support the CMT to manage relationships and processes relating to partners (NGOs and communities), including partner assessment
• Take responsibility as part of the CMT for risk management processes in-country.
*Business planning processes:
• Communicate instructions and milestones for business planning, including long-term planning, budgeting, quarterly forecasting and cash flow forecasting
• Facilitate and coordinate business planning processes
• Consolidate and review planning inputs
• Support the CD to communicate business plans to the Regional Office (RO)
• Support the CD to disseminate approved business plans.
*Accounting and treasury:
• Manage general ledger and cash management processes
• Ensure Finance fulfils the agreed roles for payroll management
• Monitor transactions to partners
• Ensure compliance with local regulatory and tax legislation.
*Financial reporting and analysis:
• Prepare and review periodic financial reports
• Support the CD’s submission of timely and reliable financial information.
*Internal financial controls:
• Ensure appropriate financial controls processes, procedures and systems are in place and adhered to
• Follow up finance-related audit actions.
• Develops, motivates, coaches and manages Finance team
• Recruit, develop and motivate a high performing Finance team.
• University graduate in finance or relevant qualification
• Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role
• Experience with INGO is advantage
• Promotes innovation and learning
• Communicates clearly and effectively
• Strong management skills, analytical skills, communication skills, negotiating, facilitating and influencing skills, problem solving skills
• Ability to work in a multidisciplinary and multicultural environment
• Strong team-building and motivational skills
• Proficient in computer skills and use of relevant software and other applications
• Willing to travel within and outside Vietnam.
A very competitive salary, benefit and career development will be offered for qualified candidates commensurate with the responsibilities and qualifications.
* Long term stable and secured job - Công việc ổn định, lâu dài
* 14 months salary fixed per year - được trả 14 tháng lương/ năm
* Full package of SOCIAL, HEALTH & UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCES as laws required - Được trả đầy đủ BHXH,BHYT & BHTN theo qui định
* Extra accident & medical care insurances for staff and all family members - Được mua bảo hiểm
tai nạn & chăm sóc sức khỏe cho nhân viên, vợ/chồng, con
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. For more information about Plan and e-mail contact please visit our website http://plan-international.org/where-we-work/asia/vietnam/about-plan/jobs. Please submit your letter of application (stating clearly the position and based location you want to apply for) and detailed curriculum vitae in English with recent photo together with copies of degrees and certificates and contact numbers by email or post to:
• Human Resources Department - Plan in Vietnam
• • 2nd Floor, Hoa Binh Building, 106 Hoang Quoc Viet, Cau Giay, Hanoi
• Email: Please click on "NỘP ĐƠN/APPLY" button to attach applications to our email.
For more information about Plan and e-mail contact please visit our website:
(Plan is an Equal Opportunity Employer)