Mô tả công việc
• Manage the oversea purchasing Activity.
• Accountable for all Purchasing Metrics Work Order On-time to Start, Supplier On-Time Delivery, Sourcing savings and Inventory.
• Accountable for Purchasing process to be managed to Quality Management Systems process established and update as necessary to meet Business requirements.
• Responsible for supplier management, contract negotiation, cost savings forecasting, stakeholder engagement, risk management.
• Direct and monitor the timely oversea management of all Purchase Orders (Includes purchase price accuracy and dates), logictics and warehouse.
• Drive continuous improvements through Root cause and corrective actions for Materials delays
• Monitors vendor performance and insures corrective actions are undertaken as necessary.
• Sourcing/Commodity team in cost saving initiatives.
• Support Week- Month End Supply Chain Financial Reporting.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Salary: 12.000.000 – 15.000.000 VNĐ
Enjoy full year license: 12 days of leave right after the end of the probation
Enjoy insurance policies (social insurance, health insurance) in accordance with state regulations
Rewards for Health Insurance Package (Bảo Việt ) for family and relatives according to company policy
Bonus% on the year-end profit of the company for the performance-based team
Considering annual salary increase
13th month salary bonus
Enjoy a full holiday regime according to state regulations
Enjoy yourself when you get married, have children, birthdays, and Vietnamese women's day
Enjoy big holidays: April 30, May 1, National Day, New Year's Day, Hero King's death anniversary
Working with professional foreign environment, comfortable, flexible hours.
Continuously trained as prescribed
Yêu cầu công việc
Knowledge Skills & Abilities
• Strong ECCOUNT software skills, ERP skills is an advantage.
• Strong Analytical Skill set. Ability to gather, analyze and drive conclusions from trends and action accordingly
• Effective leader, team contributor and member
• Project Management Experience Technical.
• Fluent in English, knowing Chinese is an advantage.
Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in in Business, Engineering, Supply Chain Management or related field from an accredited university. 2-3+ years experience in oversea leading procurement roles with strong stakeholders management records.
• Minimum 3 years of Oversea Purchasing experience.
• Procurement Competency framework: Spend Analysis; Contract Management; Supplier Management & Development; Specification Development and Evaluation; Tender/Bid Evaluation; Category Management; Demand Management
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
First way: Please apply online throught mywork.com.vn (Apply Now)
Second way: Send your CV to the company s' address, include:
- Job application.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Household registration, identity card and health certificate.
- The relevant qualifications.
CÔNG TY TNHH POWERCENTRIC
Address: Tầng 4 Lô I3B-1 Đường N6 Khu CNC Phường Tân Phú Quận 9 Thành Phố Hồ Chí Minh.
Contact: Ms. Anh