- As a Digital Marketing
Director, you will be responsible for setting up, implementing and managing the overall company's digital marketing
- Digital marketing strategies are extremely important for our company's success, so your role will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives.
- We are expecting you to have experience and a big passion for digital technologies and utilizing different digital marketing channels.
- Digital Marketing Director duties and responsibilities:
+ Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy.
+ Manage the strategy.
+ Manage and train the rest of the team.
+ Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices.
+ Manage and oversee different digital marketing channels.
+ Measure ROI and KPIs.
+ Prepare and manage digital marketing budget.
+ Oversee all the company's social media accounts.
+ Measure and manage online content.
+ Track SEO
and Google Analytics data and make complex analysis.
+ Build and inbound marketing plan.
+ Anticipate sales performance trends.
+ Organize and lead digital marketing team.
+ Research competition, investigate benchmarks and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Working in an ambitious & professional company, which is aiming to be one of the Top Agencies in Vietnam.
- Full support from BOD and in-house production team (technical, design, media…).
- Competitive salary.
- Performance Bonus periodically based on performance and contribution- Social Insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance (Vietnamese Law).
- 13ᵗʰ month salary- Team Building & Company trip.
- Working hours: 8,5 hours x 5 days/ week (Monday to Friday).
- Salary: More than 00.
- 5 years of experience as a Digital Marketing Director or Senior Account Manager in big Agency.
- 5 years of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies.
- In depth knowledge of different digital marketing channels.
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- MA in Marketing, Digital technologies or similar relevant field.
- CV in English.