Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: 1 năm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Đại học
Số lượng cần tuyển: 4
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Nhân viên
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
- Responsible for selling and retaining travel clients for cruises, tour packages, hotels, airfare, etc. process bookings in a timely and friendly manner for clients. Up sells preferred vendors, insurance, and financial services. Qualifies clients. Establishes rapport and builds client relationships.
- Researches destinations, hotels, cruises, airfare options, site seeing, and additional trip information to best meet the client’s needs and expectations. Attends and studies destination demographics, amenities, values, specials, new hotels, etc.
- Processes airfare, hotels, and ground transportation bookings. Processes documents which include itineraries, visas, air and transportation tickets.
- Provides customer care during the service providing process. Follows up with clients returning from trip and contacts past clients to notify of specials and offer assistance with future travel plans.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary and bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Yêu cầu công việc
- Vietnamese citizen
- Minimum of 1 years experience in a client-focused, travel services environment
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft offices and social media tools
- Strong presentation and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Performs duties as required or requested.
- Diplomacy and tact required in contact with vendors, co-workers and clients.
- Superior problem solving skills
- Must be able to work holidays that correspond with regularly scheduled workdays.
Working Address: 8 Tran Thu Do, Phap Van Urban Area, Hoang Liet, Hoang Mai, Hanoi
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Personal records and qualifications