Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: 3 năm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Đại học
Số lượng cần tuyển: 1
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng phòng
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
1. Office Management and Administration
- Manage office operations
- Implement, manage and maintain record keeping, confidential personnel files, purchasing and inventory control systems
- Implement policies and procedures, manage benefits administration, recruitment, contracts, orientation and staff training
- Administrate and execute of HR functions including Recruitment & Selection, Compensation & Benefits, Payroll Administration, Performance Review, Training & Development, Contract, Employee Relations and Orientation Program.
- Liaising with relevant authorities to ensure company’s compliance with local Labor Laws and related statutory requirements.
- Complete monthly and ongoing support of program/ files/records to ensure compliance.
- Manage office equipment, maintenance and service contracts and systems
- Coordinate and ensure all funder reporting requirements are fulfilled as specified and that reports submitted on time
- Maintain an inventory of office supplies and equipment
- Perform other duties as assigned
2. Executive Director and Board Support
- Proactively manage, coordinate and organize activities and schedules for the Director including meetings and correspondence
- Ensure all requirements of the by-laws and process for the Annual General Membership meetings are met in a timely manner
- Assist with reporting requirements to accreditation, licensing and funding bodies
- Prepare correspondence, materials and agendas, meeting minutes, action logs and ensures timely follow up
- Ensure related travel and hotel accommodations are arranged
- Assist with hiring, orientating and training of staff when applicable
- Communicate with community representatives and service agencies, on behalf of the Director
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary (10-15 million VND)
- Well-trained for personal development and learning opportunities with unlimited promotion
- Professional and international working environment
- Insurance package and other attractive benefits
Yêu cầu công việc
- Proven at least 3 year-experience as office manager and have knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Excellent organizational, leadership skills and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- BSc/BA in business administration, social studies or relevant field; further training will be a plus
- Familiarity with office management procedures, logistics support, and accounting principles
- High sense of responsibility, enthusiasm, supportiveness and teamwork
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Đơn xin việc.
- Sơ yếu lý lịch.
- Hộ khẩu, chứng minh nhân dân và giấy khám sức khỏe.
- Các bằng cấp có liên quan.