Ngày làm mới: 08/05/2021
- Generate, checking billing info (rate is in valid and contracted, accuracy of operation’s data) and sent out billing on time to management for review then sent out to customer.
- Monitor, work with customer and operation and BD team feedback all questions and pushing customer to get confirmation of the billing
- Issue and maintain up to date into system for invoice of the billing.
- Follow up on and collect payments
- Reporting activities according to specific deadlines
- Perform account reconciliations
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies
- Generate age analysis
- Review AR aging to ensure compliance
- Maintain accounts receivable customer files and records
- Follow established procedures for processing receipts, cash ETC
- Prepare bank deposits
- Investigate and resolve customer queries
- Process adjustments
- Develop a recovery system and initiate collection efforts
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, mail or personally
- Collect data and prepare monthly metrics
GL and reporting
- Data collection and accounting entries for cleaning up, review, and accruals for month end closing of full set of the accounts.
- Complete closing book in systems (E1, E.invoice, HFM) and submit relevant reports on time as required deadline.
- Reconciliation as standard package accounts (cash, Ar, Ap, Fixed asset (if any), ect…)
- Work with auditor on providing, explanation and reconciliation of finance data and document.
- P&L analysis to management from time to time as required.
- Coordinate with finance colleague on system using and daily accounting works.
- Other tasks assigned by manager and GM from time to time.
- Salary: 15-20ml
- Professional working environment
- Benefits are very good
- Many promotion opportunities
- Minimum 2 years experienced in general accountant tasks
- Well knowledge about accounting entries
- Able to use English
- Skills of problem solving and effective job management and teamwork and self-motivation.
- Proficient use: offices appliances (Excel, Word, Power Point, ect…)
- Experienced on using accounting system.
- Careful, honest, agile, able to work under pressure.
Working time: Monday to Friday
Working place: 14/F, Centre Point Building, 106 Nguyen Van Troi Str., Ward 8, Phu Nhuan Dist., Ho Chi Minh City
- Submit CV in English
Lượt xem: 796
Ngày làm mới: 08/05/2021