[Sale and Marketing Executive]
- Working with BOD to align, input for trade marketing plans & activities. Tracking, monitor, report performance of trade marketing plans/ activities
- Implementing marketing programs across the channel (MT, E-Commece, Event ) supporting the business department to implement promotions to agents and consumers.
- Regularly control inventory and make a plan to push sale.
- Analyze each E-platforms sell-in and sell-out, work with BOD to process promotion and marketing activities to ensure up sale volume.
- Supervise the implementation of POSM widgets to sell points, ensure that POSM is deployed on the right objects and effective.
- Support MT Channel about planning & Developing sales activities for in charge accounts (Watsons, Aeon Concess, Shopping Mall Event - Takashimaya, Parkson)
- Analyze, report market situation to find out sales chance for company
- Budget management of promotions
- Supervising the E- commerce Department of the company.
- Working with main Online sales Portals (Shopee, Tiki, Sendo, Lotte, Lazada, Adayroi...) and enhance EC sales in the market place.
- Creating, managing and maintaining of the company's EC site and responsible for undertaking various development plans that would help in increasing the product sales and services on the E-commerce channels.
- Analyzing and optimizing operating indicators (Return, CR, Delivery time, Buyer return rate...)
- Quality control of delivery services of partners (SBS - Shopee, FBT - Tiki...). Promptly detect and coordinate solutions to solve problems with partners who affect Brand's image and services to customers
- Developing and proposing activities to promote business on E-commerce channels. (Brand's Day, Super Sale, 11/11, 12/12...)
- Estimated costs and problems may arise. Learn, research and develop new products for each E-commerce Channel. Make reports for each campaign, evaluate the effective achieved