Passionate about marketing, consultation and finance. Fluent English with overseas experience.
Mã hồ sơ: 1862106
Số năm kinh nghiệm: 5 năm · Số lượt xem: 267
Duyệt bởi: Nguyễn thị thùy (Ngày: 03/01/2018)
Họ tên: bùi diệu nga
Ngày sinh: 05/08/1994
Giới tính: Nữ
Tình trạng hôn nhân: Độc thân
Địa chỉ: Láng Hạ, Thành Công, quận Ba Đình, Hà Nội, Việt Nam
Nơi làm việc: Hà Nội
Số năm kinh nghiệm: 5 năm
Loại hình công việc: Toàn thời gian cố định,
Cấp bậc mong muốn: Nhân viên
Mức lương mong muốn: 15-20 triệu
Ngày cập nhật: 09/01/2018
Samsung Pay Senior Analyst Merchant Strategy & Brand Ambassador
SAMSUNG VIETNAM - IT & MOBILE COMMUNICATIONS DIVISION - HANOI, VIETNAM
01/06/2017 - Hiện tại
Mô tả công việc:• Develop, evaluate and drive go-to-market strategies and marketing campaigns with large, global merchants and financial partners.
• Negotiate marketing plans with partners to establish an efficient bilateral cooperation.
• Work cross-functionally with other marketing teams and external partners to execute plans.
• Manage marketing activities within budgetary guidelines and deadlines.
• Support partner events and manage partner marketing communications.
• Process and metrics driven. Seek continuous improvement.
• Conduct training plan for partners' staff about Samsung Pay.
• Supervise POSM deployment at merchants's stores.
• Samsung Pay successfully launched in Vietnam on 14th Oct 2017 with download and usage rate exceeding target set by the HQ.
• Accustom to working and thriving in an extremely dynamic, fast-paced, competitive and high-pressure environment.
Marketing and International Recruitment Advisor
BRITISH COUNCIL VIETNAM - HANOI, VIETNAM
01/09/2015 - 01/09/2016
Mô tả công việc:• Oversaw and developed marketing campaigns.
• Conducted research and analysed data to identify and define audiences.
• Carried out marketing administrative tasks.
• Took part in and supported marketing campaigns, focus groups and surveys.
• Recruited international applicants through the sharing of program information.
• Proven skills in delivering high standard work in a professional multi-national environment with cultural sensitivity.
• Gained substantial experience in data analysis, marketing and communication field.
• Annual sale target was increased by 60%.
• Oneself acquired 9 major clients generating an increase of ,000 in total annual revenue.
NEXT PLC - NEWCASTLE, UNITED KINGDOM
01/06/2015 - 01/09/2015
Mô tả công việc:Assisted store manager in:
• Maximising sales and service:
- Drove sales results and customer order targets.
- Managed sales floor standards through implementation of the Visual Merchandising guidelines.
• Managing people:
- Inspired, motivated, communicated and coached team to achieve Company objectives.
- Ensured a safe environment for staff and customers by ensuring Security and Health and Safety procedures were adhered to.
• Driving efficiencies and cost focus:
- Managed sales floor replenishment and set productivity expectations
- Managed hours and rota's effectively, whilst ensuring service areas are covered and operational tasks were being achieved.
- Managed the maintenance of stockroom standards by the sales floor team and reduced the store's stockloss through effective floor control, observation and vigilance.
- Encouraged ideas from the team to improve current practices.
• Gained comprehensive experience in management and marketing in a service orientated environment
• Contributed to increasing the store's 3rd quarter revenue by 150%
Retail Innovation (Trading) Intern
CANCER RESEARCH UK - LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM
31/05/2014 - 31/08/2014
Mô tả công việc:• Volunteered as part of Stock Acquisition Team to develop new ways of attracting more donors to the organisation’s shops.
• Acquired extensive experience in retail, management and persuasive ability.
Hoặc sử dụng mã QR