- Concentrate on communication with sales/agents and customers, production units, product development and technical administration to make sure all activities related to order management is always under control.
- Being an administrative communication and documentary body for all information flows and inquiries customer as general communication,offers, sample and spare part orders, customer orders, pro forma invoices, shipping marks, delivery plans, claims...
- Carry out all customer requests in short deadline and build the good business relationships with customers.
- Understanding customer's demands to make quotation, prepare documents, samples and arrange customers meeting.
- Get clear confirmation on orders from customers then pass orders to production units and confirm delivery plan to customers.
- Follow up order and keep customers updated all the changes in details weekly.
- Foresee, identify and solve problems flexibly, which affect a smooth delivery.
- Support Sales manager in troubleshooting whenever being required.
- Receive and handle customers complaints.
- Handling 7 biggest customers in Belgium, Netherlands and Czech Republic.
- Having knowledge of outdoor furniture, international trading, the basic import and export process and manufacturing business.
- Developed skills: communication, problem solving, teamwork, independent work, time management, ability to work well under pressure.