Số lượng: 01
Cấp bậc: Nhân viên
Loại hình công việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Cơ khí - Chế tạo
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- In earliest stages work towards attaining ISO 9001 & API accreditation.
- Perform inspection to ensure our procduct in all stages of manufacture are performed in compliance with the requirements of the approved drawings, Company Specifications and approved procedures.
- Review approved drawing and ITPs, work traveller to ensure correct our products shall be applied in machinery, and equipment packages, etc.
- Attend quality/technical meeting and contribute in resolution of quality issues
- Liaise with Contractor’s Quality personnel in resolving non-conformances detected during process of fabrication and application of our products. Ensuring that the supplier has adequate personnel available to meet inspection demand in a timely manner.
- Assisting QT Manager and QMR in preparation and execution of Quality audits.
- Monitoring of the supplier’s as-built documentation system including inspection records, certificate of material, ensuring that these are kept up to date in preparation for the compilation on completion of the works.
- Undertaking inspection work as directed by the QT Manager
- Take part in review of as-built drawings done by Customer after completion ITPs and Work traveller.
- Review Customer’s procedure specification and procedure test in accordance with governing specification and international codes and standards
- Working closely with all machinist and helper team members and employees, actions and outcomes to ensure the company achieves it’s mission, strategy and objectives.
- working a safe workplace without risk to health and in accordance with the Company Health and Safety Policy Statement and governing legislation
- Co-ordinating inspection room activities
- Assist in inspection equipment installations and inspection equipment set up
- Working with purchasing staff to establish quality requirements from external suppliers
- Agreeing standards and establishing clearly defined quality methods for staff to apply
- Support QMR manager for setting up and maintaining controls and documentation QT department procedures
- Working with machinist staffs in carrying out improvement in process
a. Background /qualification:
- Junior college degree of Mechanical Engineering/ Manufacturing
- 2 year experience in QA department
c. Special skill:
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerances
- Metal cutting technology
- ISO and API knowledge
22-10-2011 (Đã hết hạn)
Ms Hồng: 0989 689 831
Ms Tươi: 0168 886 3546
Ms Duyên: 0169 695 1575
Ms Yến: 0965 991 883
Ms Châu: 0168 405 4364
Ms Thùy Trang: 0966 699 660
Ms Hải: 0974 292 536
Ms Dung: 0164 977 8869
Ms Ngọc Hà: 0169 614 5891
Ms Hương Trang: 0982 140 792
Ms Huyền: 0916 594 000
Ms Tuyết Mai: 0936 421 556
Ms Hằng: 0918 431 049
Ms Chung: 0167 872 3893
Ms Nga: 0979 495 339
Ms Thảo: 0165 969 0857
Ms Trâm: 0938 845 592
Ms Thùy Mai: 0972 284 972
Ms Lệ Giang: 0164 983 6546
Ms Thêu: 0984 705 221
Ms Hòa: 0973 208 847
Ms Chi: 0907 041 125
Ms Hải Yến: 0988 476 870
Ms Vi: 0163 969 2408
Mr Nam: 0981 189 855
Mrs Huệ: 097 257 3197
Nhà tuyển dụng
nói về MyWork