Số lượng: 01
Cấp bậc: Trưởng phòng
Loại hình công việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Cơ khí - Chế tạo
* Job Scope:
The Chief Engineer will be responsible to the Property Manager to perform, manage and supervise maintenance operations of exterior and interior facilities including but not limited to electrical, plumbing & drainage, ground care, energy saving, and other necessary maintenance work to maintain the property in an optimum and efficient condition without omitting the safety and conform of the guests and employees
* Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement department policies and working procedures under the guidance of the property manager.
- Maintain & operate all M&E system air- con, including chillier, cooling system, generator, ventilation, elevator, escalator etc... and distribution systems of electricity, water, gas etc. to ensure it is in good working condition.
- Training/ briefing all staff members to new procedures.
- Assist training for all employees on safety and emergency.
- Monitor and coordinate the service perform by outside contractors in accordance with the contract, lease, service agreement, and warranties.
- Ensure timely response to service requests from guests, employees, and management to repair or replace interior fixtures or furnishing.
- Assist in the preparation of capital expenditure and maintenance budget.
- Control and maintain adequate inventory of parts, tools and supplies.
- Conduct continuous inspection of the building and ground to ensure the compliance with the relevant fire and safety laws.
- Oversea and take responsibility for Department training, ensure standards of operation are always met.
- To ensure the correct & safe use of safety procedures and maintenance of building equipment.
- Perform any other job tasks that may be assigned by the Building Manager from time to time.
Số năm kinh nghiệm: 4 năm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Đại học
Yêu cầu giới tính: Nam
- Vietnamese citizen, male, 30 Years old up to 45
- Good command of the English language, service background as opposed manufacturing and site offices preferred.
- Tertiary qualifications in electrical or mechanical engineering with relevant facilities maintenance, plant operations or engineering experience of at least 3 years working in a similar position.
- Advanced knowledge of building management/engineering required. Specialization in technical crafts including but nor limited to Air Conditioning & Ventilation, Electrical and Plumbing and Fire Systems, Carpentry, Dry Walling, Painting, Plumbing and Roofing is required
- Professional Certification as required by Regulation / Law
- Demonstrate Team Leadership and Client Liaison experience
- Proficiency on software programmes including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoin
- University Graduated or higher in machine
Hồ sơ bao gồm:
30-12-2013 (Đã hết hạn)
Ms Lành: 0168 995 2043
Ms Oanh: 0979 105 689
Ms Vân Anh: 0976 725 956
Ms Huyền: 0129 275 4556
Ms Thêu: 0984 705 221
Ms Hòa: 0973 208 847
Ms Yên: 0166 476 7388
Mrs Huệ: 097 257 3197