Mô tả công việc
* Primary responsibility:
- Business and financial strategy and planning, monitoring, management and reporting, including management and development of policies, systems, processes and personnel involved.
- Reporting and accounting as per regulatory and legal requirements including taxation, dividends, annual report and accounts.
- Management of strategy for and liaison with stock market, business press and business analysts community.
* Cash Flow management
- Manage ongoing banking relationships for maximum efficiency.
- Develop cash flow forecasting and maintain a long term cash forecast.
- Responsible for the management of the foundation’s insurance and risk management program.
- Oversee the annual insurance renewal process and ensure appropriate coverage is maintained at all times.
- Ensure appropriate legal review of contracts and solicit external legal advice as required.
* Accounting & Financial Controls
- Manage the payroll function ensuring efficient systems, process and controls.
- Manage the financial system, ensuing maximum productivity and that it meets the needs of the business today and the future.
- Oversee the continuous improvement of accounting and financial processes and the development of the team with the goal to achieve best practices and optimal output.
- Develop and oversee accounting policies and procedures to meet both current and future business models.
- Oversee the external audit, review and analyze results and recommend for approval the audited financial statements.
- Prepare the financial section of the annual report.
- Oversee the cash management function, including banking relationships.
- Ensure the foundation is in compliance with all internal policies and relevant regulations and ensure filings are completed in a timely manner.
- Develop and oversee the internal review function to ensure that finance and operations controls and policies are complied with in the provincial and field offices. Ensure effective follow up processes are in place.
- Review finance of preferred vendors.
- Financial staff management, motivation, training, recruitment and selection.
- Contributing to strategic planning and development as a member of executive team, and probably keeping and distributing notes and records, reports to executive and management team.
- Oversee company insurance, import/export administration, licensing, contracts and agreements, legal areas and activities, corporate level negotiations (eg premises, plant, trading, acquisitions and divestments, disposals), major supplier/customer/partner relationships, regulatory bodies relationships and strategies, approvals and accreditations.
- Execute the responsibilities of a company director according to lawful and ethical standards, as referenced in ..
* Management reporting
- Responsible for financial management reporting for the foundation.
- Present monthly and year-to-date financials with accompanying analysis of results.
- Develop regular reporting and analysis, including key metrics reports, and conduct ad hoc financial analysis as required.
- Ensure financial management reporting tolls and processes are in place to support the ongoing and future needs of the business.
- Develop and prepare a monthly management reporting package.
* Working in: Dong Son, Tu Son, Bac Ninh
Yêu cầu công việc
- Business, Finance, Accounting, or similar degree
- 3 – 5 years management experience (attention to Finance & controlling)
- Good English skills
- 5 years working knowledge in accounting and finance with at least 2 years supervisory experience.
- Sound knowledge compliance regulations for organizations working within Vietnam
- Exceptional Interpersonal skills, a collaborative style and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Demonstrated initiative and the ability to work effectively within time constraints
- Knowledge of Financial and ERP systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software