Internal Audit Team Leader
Số lượng: 01
Cấp bậc: Trưởng nhóm
Loại hình công việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Mô tả công việc
- Assist to prepare and revise annual audit plan based on risk assessment, concerns identified by the management and complied with APBL Group guidelines.
- Prepare fiscal budget for operating activities of IAD.
- Prepare specific audit plan for VBL opcos & department and allocate field works for team
member to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of the audit.
- Perform audit jobs according to the approved plans and assigned tasks to ensure the compliance and effectiveness of internal controls, through steps:
+ Walkthrough of processes
+ Sample testing
+ Identify and collect evidence to verify issues with auditees
+ Prepare working papers for documentation
- Review works done by team members to ensure efficiency outcome of audit reports.
- Summary audit findings from the team and prepare draft audit reports on fact findings, risk evaluation and recommendations for IAM’s review
- Discus with the management on audit findings and recommendation in the closing meeting
- Quarterly follow up of all audits issues identified through audit checks conducted by VBL IA , FN Group Audit and external audit. Prepare follow up past audit report to IAM s’ review.
- Conduct advisory services: review internal control process and normal practice for recommendations to improve the current process as requirement
- Contribute to build up control matrix, audit approach, audit programs and standardize working paper for sections: finance, production, marketing, sales operation and human resources.
- Perform investigation of significant suspected fraudulent activities within the company and notify to the management for the results.
- Carry out importance works to ensure security aspect of national marketing promotion (UTC) from final art-work of special prize to the end.
- Coordinate with FN Auditor to perform annual audit of VBL Group and assist them to implement current process of VBL ’s business operation.
- Carry out other projects in Vietnam/Oversea as assigned (tendering process, observer of stock destruction,..) by the management.
- Supervise, coach and assign works for 02 new members to ensure effective performance of audit team.
Yêu cầu công việc
- University graduate in Auditing and Accounting. (Certified Public Accountant (CPA); Certified Tax Advisor (CTA))
- Over 10 years experience in auditing & accounting and applicable law.
- Conversant with spoken and written English.
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent in using PC software: MS office, ERP: Oracle System and other utilities.
- Familiar with COSO framework and the best practice for internal audit.
- Honest, careful, independent, objective, sharply to detect audit finding.
- Understanding Business Operation and Risk Based Assessment.
- Deep knowledge about accounting, finance and taxation in Vietnam.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independent and teamwork.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ
11-10-2013(Đã hết hạn)
Nhấn vào nút "Nộp Đơn" để gửi hồ sơ ứng tuyển