Mô tả công việc
- To set the monthly Sales and Distribution targets for Sales Repr
esentatives in order to make sure that the monthly targets are achievable.
2. Sales management
- To direct, coach, manage, supervise and motivate the sales representatives in order to ensure that the KPIs of the Sales Representatives are met.
- To prepare the MCP, route plans and call frequency for sales representatives to make sure that the sales representatives visit the retailers frequently.
- To direct sales representatives to implement trade and merchandising activities effectively and properly through in field coaching and supervising.
- To do daily and weekly performance review with sales representatives to identify the areas of in market execution improvement and take corrective actions promptly.
- To support the sales team to handle daily operation issues and to help them establish the good relationship with retailers.
3. Inventory management
- To place orders according to delivery schedule in order to make sure that the inventory at stockist are sufficient to support sales team to deliver the target as well as to propose the right activities to Account Manager to clear high stock of slow moving, expiring SKUs etc. at stockists.
4. Sales models
- To direct, coach and supervise the sales team to implement the store grading, sales fundamental store audits, to monitor the goods movement at each Point Of Purchase, to improve the effectiveness of sales and market information system as well as to ensure the target of SKU distribution, merchandising standard, sufficient stock on hand at store level, product quality at Point Of Purchase are delivered etc.
5. Field check
- To do the market check on daily basic in order to ensure the excellent in store execution of the sales team as well as to visit retailers with a view to making sure that retailers are satisfied about the services and performance of the sales team.
6. Market Information
- From time to time to instruct sales team to collect timely and reliable information about the consumers’ consumption behaviors, competitors’ activities etc.