Số lượng: 01
Cấp bậc: Nhân viên
Loại hình công việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Hành chính - Văn phòng
- To lead a team of facilities technicians to maintain the factory building, its surrounding premises, production plant service including preventive maintenance and upgrading of facility equipment and services.
- Establish and maintain the building’s operational flexibility
- Evaluate and carry out improvements for higher operational efficiency in plant utilities
* JOB DESCRIPTION
- Responsible to enforce and implement overall Health, Safety and Environment policy and guidelines at all times.
- Responsible to identify potential hazard within the building and report such hazard potential and corrective action to the Directors.
- To conduct daily HSE audit and to complete inspection report and forward to GM.
- To educate and promote awareness among factory employees on HSE aspects through discussion, education and enforcement of HSE regulations.
- To conduct Industrial Accident Investigation and when necessary with aims to develop corrective action and identify causes.
- To review all HSE procedures, practices, operational steps which may affect the HSE of employee or the local environment.
- To ensure all fire exits, alarm system, exit ways and necessary evacuation routes are identify clearly and sufficient signage for evacuation
- Responsible to inspect fire fighting equipment and ensure proper maintenance and
validation of such facilities.
- Responsible to review machinery and equipment used for production to ensure safety level, safety certification… these include development of standard operating procedure in conjunction with Dept/Section Supervisor
- To ensure consistent updates of HSE Notice board material and ensure it’s used for effective communication tools.
- Responsible to work closely with Directors in developing educational materials of HSE
programs and ensure successful implementation
- To ensure consistent updates of HSE notice board and ensure effective use of the notice board
- To work closely with Directors in developing HSE programs materials
- To recommend and organize awareness and competition programs
- Responsible for development and preparation of Occupational Health & Safety Policy Manual and procedures
- To work closely with Directors in implementing Fire Fighting and First Aid training program.
- To participate actively in Labor Safety Council Meeting and ensure close
coordination and implementation of agreed action plan.
- Follow up with Cooperate of any new requirements
- Set up the system bases on requirements
- Conduct internal audit and action plan properly.
- Follow up with Global procedure with new Global ISO14001 & ISO9000 updated
- Review and update with procedures and comply with the legal requirements
- Monitoring Aspects & Impacts within each functional operation if any changed
- Update new legal requirements
- To undertake specific tasks and responsibilities assigned by Directors or GM
- Degree or Diploma in Chemical or Occupational Health and Safety Engineer,
Mechanical Electrical Engineer.
- Certificate of ISO14001/ISO9000
- Professional qualified HSE Practitioner
- Good understanding of environmental and health & safety laws and legal processes
- Sound engineering knowledge with at least three years working experience in HSE and Security and two years in training related activities.
- Good communication (both Vietnamese and English) skills
- Good coaching/training skills
Trình độ tối thiểu: Đại học
Kinh nghiệm yêu cầu: Kinh nghiệm 3 năm
Yêu cầu hồ sơ:
15-7-2012 (Đã hết hạn)
Ms Yến: 0965 991 883
Ms Thùy Trang: 0966 699 660
Ms Châu: 0168 405 4364
Ms Hải: 0974 292 536
Ms Dung: 0164 977 8869
Ms Ngọc Hà: 0169 614 5891
Ms Hương Trang: 0982 140 792
Ms Tươi: 0168 886 3546
Ms Huyền: 0916 594 000
Ms Tuyết Mai: 0936 421 556
Ms Hằng: 0918 431 049
Ms Thùy Mai: 0972 284 972
Ms Lệ Giang: 0164 983 6546
Ms Duyên: 0169 695 1575
Ms Thêu: 0984 705 221
Ms Hòa: 0973 208 847
Ms Chi: 0981 189 859
Ms Hải Yến: 0981 189 857
Ms Vi: 0981 189 858
Mr Nam: 0981 189 855
Mrs Huệ: 097 257 3197
Nhà tuyển dụng
nói về MyWork